Special Dentist Required
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated dentist who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside experienced dentists. You will have the opportunity to carry out high quality, private dentistry, working in a forward–thinking practice, in a beautiful area and sought-after location.
Can you say YES to these?
- You are developing a varied skill set to match the changing dental market, with excellent diagnostic ability
- You want to work 8 sessions/week (but 6 to start) including one late evening and two Saturdays per month
- You have a track record of grossing above average fees
- Of course, you are a great communicator
- You take pride in providing painless quality dentistry that will last
- You understand the benefits of being part of a synergistic team
- You are enthusiastic and always strive to improve
- You are searching for an opportunity that will give you the right work life balance
- You have a developing interest in endodontics, restorative, surgical, periodontal and/or implant dentistry
We are offering:
- A practice that is expanding in a desirable area and easy commute from Belfast.
- Dental hygiene / dental therapy / treatment coordinator support
- An excellent clinical and non-clinical environment and patient journey that is based on providing a relaxed, professional experience
- Incredible support team
- Excellent pay for high-performance
- Supported CPD
- Training grants for agreed courses
- Computer based practice management system, digital X-rays, Intra Oral Cameras, rotary endodontics etc.
- Fantastic marketing
If you like what you have read this far and think this might be for you, please call Richard (Dentistry NI) on 07818 446974 to discuss what you can bring to our leading-edge practice.
All calls are taken in the strictest confidence.